With varying options for speed, resolution, and mounting, you can configure the best solution for your shop
Top speed achieved by the S30 model—the industry’s fastest imprinting system—for ultra-fast runs on lower-res jobs
- 600 x 600dpi
Highest resolution possible across all models, depending on speed, for quality that blends with offset output
Printhead width (4.16"), ideal for most hybrid applications, and easy to scale up by combining units for a wider print area
Boundless Digital Opportunities
Efficiently and cost-effectively offer multi-version runs and other high-value, variable data features that today’s print customers demand with the power of digital imprinting.
- Location-targeted promotions
- Personalized text and images
- Serialized, 2D, or 3D bar codes
- Customized packaging
- Security codes
- Anti-counterfeiting features
Quality and Speed You Can Count On
Hybrid solutions extend the life of existing analog equipment by adding variable data capabilities only possible from digital printing. With highly accurate drop placement from KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology, our PROSPER Imprinting Systems deliver exceptional quality at the speed you need across a wide range of substrates. Need higher quality up to 600 x 900 dpi? Consider KODAK PROSPER Plus Imprinting Systems.
Configure a PROSPER S-Series solution to your specific production model:
- Speed variations with 4 models
- Dye and water-based EKTACOLOR Inks
- Combine multiple printheads for wider print area
- Inline and offline mounting
A Flexible, Reliable Solution
Thousands of PROSPER Imprinting Systems are installed in some of the world’s most demanding print environments.
- Manage variable data jobs is simple with the KODAK CS450 System Controller digital front end
- Minimize wear and tear with easy-to-replace printheads
- Scale up as your business evolves
Premium Inks that Pay
The finely milled pigments of KODAK EKTACOLOR Inks deliver exceptional vibrancy, color consistency, and durability across many substrates. The eco-friendly, water-based formulations are non-toxic, offering application opportunities such as indirect food contact packaging and children’s products. Dye-based inks create enhanced durability for longer lasting print.
Service & Support
Keep Business Running and Profits Flowing
With over five decades of commercial inkjet press experience, we’re committed to keeping you going.
- Premier Maintenance – Comprehensive full-service engagement with continuous operator assistance and preventative maintenance.
- Self-Maintenance – You control your costs with operational efficiency and press maintenance – great for extremely high volume and experienced inkjet operations.
Questions about KODAK PROSPER Imprinting Systems? Interested in discussing a solution for your print business? Fill out the form and a representative from our sales team will get back to you, usually within 24 business hours.