Turning Cost into Capital
We're committed to sustainability in manufacturing. Our philosophy is built around the principle that all spent solvents and by-products have a value beyond disposal. We re-manufacture materials to near virgin specifications creating a quality solvent intended for use in production applications.
Changing the Way You Manage Material
Our sustainable and efficient model changes the paradigm of managing industrial solvents like methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, and acetone. We create value where others see waste. Our strength is managing high-volume, high-water content, mixed organic streams and extracting the solvent locked within these streams.
What We Recycle
- Ethyl Acetate
- Acetate Blends
- Specialty Solvents
Specializing in large volume, low-solid content, mixed organic solvent streams with varying water concentration.
Manufactured to Near Virgin Specifications
- Guaranteed quality
- Product specifications upon request
- Blending capability
- Value pricing (contracted rates available)
Cultivating a Manufacturing Mindset
We're dedicated to solvent recovery through our development of Eastman Business Park, which offers a level of cost control and service deployment that few recyclers in the industry can provide.
- On-site generated utility services powered by a state-of-the-art natural gas system and industrial wastewater treatment plant
- Recycling processes with high standards of reduced energy costs, reduced disposal costs, and efficient transportation
- Rail served by CSX
- Direct feed industrial wastewater treatment
- Over 25 distillation columns
- Liquid-liquid extractors
- Stream strippers
- Over 50 double-walled storage tanks
- ISO 9001-2015 compliant
- ISO 14001 compliant
- MACT compliant air pollution control devices
- Member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors
- Secondary containment for all transfer stations and process areas
- Tank trailer and rail car loading/unloading
- Automated operations from a central control room
We do the work, so you don't have to:
- Samples evaluated at no charge to you
- Experienced chemists and technicians
- Accredited labs
- Dedicated engineers oversee the evaluation and manufacturing process
- Quality management practices
- Tailored processing that produces results
- Toll processing available upon request
Contact us to request a preliminary review.