- 600 x 900dpi
Top resolution for quality that matches offset output
You can choose from single or dual speeds and narrow or wide print areas to best suit your production environment
Top speed possible with the 2/2W models for fast production at up to 600 x 300 dpi
Printhead width (4.16 in.), ideal for most hybrid applications, and easy to scale up by combining units for a wider print area
With the power of digital, you can efficiently and cost-effectively offer multi-version runs and other high-value, variable data features that print customers demand.
- Location-targeted advertising
- Personalized promotions
- Track able bar codes
- Customized packaging
- Security for lottery, gaming and anticounterfeit
Expand your offerings with PROSPER Imprinting Systems.
Offset-Class Quality that Competes
Add value to your existing analog equipment with digital variable data capabilities. PROSPER Plus printheads deliver superior image quality thanks to KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology’s small, highly accurate drops. You’ll get offset-class quality that satisfies the most discerning customers. Prioritizing speed instead? Consider KODAK PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems.
Customize Your Configuration
Configure a PROSPER Plus solution specifically to your production setting:
- Single and dual speed options
- Dye and water-based EKTACOLOR Inks
- Narrow and wide printheads
- Multiple printheads for wider print area
- Inline and offline mounting
- Compare PROSPER Imprinting models
A Flexible, Reliable Solution
Thousands of PROSPER Imprinting Systems are installed in some of the world’s most demanding print environments.
- Manage variable data jobs .
- Minimize wear and tear with easy-to-replace printheads
- Scale up as your business evolves
Premium Inks that Pay
The finely milled pigments of KODAK EKTACOLOR Inks deliver exceptional vibrancy, color consistency, and durability across many substrates. The eco-friendly, water-based formulations are non-toxic, offering application opportunities such as indirect food contact packaging and children’s products. Dye-based inks create enhanced durability for longer lasting print.
Service & Support
Keep Business Running and Profits Flowing
With over 55 years of commercial inkjet press experience, we’re committed to keeping you going.
- Premier Maintenance – Comprehensive full-service engagement with continuous operator assistance and preventative maintenance.
- Self -Maintenance – You control your costs with operational efficiency and press maintenance – great for extremely high volume and experienced inkjet operations.
Questions about Kodak print products? Interested in discussing a solution for your print business? Fill out the form and a representative from our sales team will get back to you, usually within 24 business hours.