Produce more jobs per shift with blazing speed
Reliably print 125M pages per month in the most demanding production environments
With 20% lower economical costs compared to other inkjet presses, optimize resource usage and minimal servicing
Choose the right fit depending on your business's application priorities
The PROSPER 6000 Presses strike just the right balance of quality and speed thanks to KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology and KODAK EKTACOLOR Inks. Deliver exceptional offset-class image quality, even on glossy paper.
The PROSPER 6000 Presses' low operating cost delivers more profit per job.
- Reduce ink and paper waste
- Lower labor and servicing costs
- Create opportunity to take on variable data jobs
Maximize productivity. Print more jobs per day. The PROSPER 6000 Presses' fast and easy digital setup virtually eliminates make-ready time. Stream Inkjet Technology minimizes printhead wear and tear for reliability around the clock and fast drying keeps work flowing.
Premium Inks that Pay
The finely milled pigments of KODAK EKTACOLOR Inks deliver exceptional vibrancy, color consistency, and durability across many substrates. The eco-friendly, water-based formulations are non-toxic, offering application opportunities such as indirect food contact packaging and children's products.
A Press Configuration for Any Business Model
With a choice of three models, there's a PROSPER 6000 solution for every printer's needs.
- PROSPER 6000C is ideal for higher-ink and heavier-substrate jobs such as direct mail and promotional print.
- PROSPER 6000P best suits publishing and other lighter-substrate work.
- PROSPER 6000S is a full-color simplex press designed for packaging and other one-sided print applications.
Service & Support
Keep Business Running and Profits Flowing
With over five decades of commercial inkjet press experience, we're committed to keeping you going.
- Premier Maintenance – Comprehensive full-service engagement with continuous operator assistance and preventative maintenance.
- Self-Maintenance – You control your costs with operational efficiency and press maintenance – great for extremely high volume and experienced inkjet operations.
Contact a Kodak Sales Representative
Questions about KODAK PROPSER Presses? Interested in discussing a solution for your print business? Fill out the form below and a representative from our sales team will get back to you, usually within 24 business hours.