Service & Support
Kodak Education & Training Services
Kodak provides standard or customized training so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your Kodak equipment. Options include instructor-led classroom training at either a Kodak site or your location, hands-on training at your location, or web-based classes.
CTP Training Services
Hands-on training at your site for KODAK ACHIEVE, TRENDSETTER, or MAGNUS Platesetters, at installation or for new operators at any time.
- Key machine functions, including the controller
- Review of visual reference guides for operator maintenance responsibilities and tasks
- Machine troubleshooting tips
KODAK NEXPRESS Training Services
Classroom and hands-on training at Kodak’s training facility in Rochester, New York. Topics include:
- NEXPRESS Digital Front End (DFE) operation
- Press operation
- Operator Replaceable Components (ORCs)
- Periodic maintenance