Our ability to sustain a world-class global business begins and ends with our commitment to diversity. We embrace the diversity of human experiences, backgrounds, and cultures, and it’s because of our varied perspectives that we can continue to create innovative solutions that help our customers grow.
Working with small and diverse suppliers allows us to tap into new ideas and create value for customers and shareholders. Since 1989, our Supplier Diversity Program has helped us maximize opportunities for diverse suppliers to support all aspects of our business.
We proudly welcome all of the following diverse and small business owners to partner with us:
- Women owned
- Veteran owned
- LGBTQ owned
- Service-disabled veteran owned
- Small disadvantaged business
- Historically underutilized business (HUB-Zone)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
Kodak prefers suppliers who are certified by a Third Party Certifier such as the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), but we also consider suppliers who are self-certified. We typically consider a supplier to be diverse if it is at least 51% owned and controlled/operated by a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident with a diverse background.
What you can expect from us
- We will review your profile and help match your company to our needs
- When there is a new bid or contract for a product or service, we will connect qualified suppliers with the appropriate Purchasing Category Manager
We encourage you to contact our Supplier Diversity Office for consideration. Please email us at: US-SupplierDiversityOffice@kodak.com and provide your company name, description of your company, core capabilities, diverse categories & certifications, along with contact information.