Non-ablative, thermal, negative-working (write-the-image) process free plate. No debris removal system required.
High quality, long-run plate for sheetfed, packaging, web and all UV print applications.
SONORA XTRA Plate for Newspapers: Newspaper and coldset web publication printing
800 – 850 nm
90 to 120 mJ/cm2 depending on platesetter. Provides maximum productivity on most platesetters.
1 to 99% @ 200 lpi
450 lpi possible. Dependent upon capability of imaging device.
- Up to 400,000 impressions with web presses
- Up to 250,000 impressions with sheetfed presses
- Up to 100,000 impressions for offset packaging (non-UV ink)
- Up to 100,000 impressions for UV-ink applications
Dependent upon image resolution, press, press chemistry, ink and paper conditions.
The plate can be handled before and after imaging safely for:
- Up to 2 hours under white light
- Up to 16 hours under C20 - UV Cut
- Up to 48 hours under G-10 yellow light
- Safelight limits @ 400 Lux