Non-ablative, thermal negative-working (write-the-image) plate incorporating Kodak's press ready technology
High-quality short- to medium-run sheetfed, heatset web, offset packaging (non UV) and short-run UV applications
800 – 850 nm
150 mJ/cm2 on platesetters with KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology
175 mJ/cm2 on KODAK ACHIEVE Platesetters
150 - 210 mJ/cm2 dependent on imager type, configuration and resolution
1% to 99% @ 200 lpi
Dependent upon capability of imaging device.
Dependent upon imaging device capabilities, print applications and screening algorithms. For optimum FM performance, Kodak recommends KODAK STACCATO Screening on platesetters with KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology.
- Up to 200,000 impressions with heatset/coldset web presses
- Up to 100,000 impressions with sheetfed presses
- Up to 50,000 impressions for offset packaging applications
- Up to 10,000 impressions for UV
Dependent upon image resolution, press, press chemistry, ink and paper conditions.
The plate can be handled before and after imaging safely for:
- Up to 1 hour under white light
- Up to 8 hours under C20 - UV Cut
- Up to 24 hours under G-10 yellow light
- Safelight limits @ 800 Lux