CUSTOMER ADVISORY BOARD
Be a part of our team
You have been selected by Kodak executives as a crucial contributor in shaping the future of print. We invite you to join our exclusive Kodak Print Customer Advisory Board as an expert member. This program will bring together like-minded print executives from all over the world to collaborate, innovate and share experiences on one common foundation - passion for print.
Why join our CAB?
- Direct networking opportunities among Kodak customers from around the world.
- Directly influence Kodak’s product direction, roadmap and strategy
- Collaborate and exchange information with other Kodak customers and Kodak’s executive leaders.
- Participate in product trials with access to new products before they are in market.
- Help shape the world of print today for a brighter tomorrow!
Here’s how it works:
- The board will consist of Kodak executives and other industry executives who will meet once a quarter (virtually) beginning in Fall of 2020.
- Each meeting will have a facilitator to establish an unbiased and focused environment.
- Each member will be assigned a Kodak sponsor, who they can directly interact with throughout the year.
- Meeting agendas will be chosen by the CAB members and will be emailed 1 week in advance of meetings.
- Communication will be in English - Translators may be available upon request.
- Agenda and all activities will be strategic, meaningful and interactive.
Become an Expert Member!
Once you are enrolled, you can expect the following:
- A welcome email notification, confirming your membership.
- You will be assigned a product development sponsor that you can work with outside of the quarterly meetings.
- Customers that accept the invitation and sign-on to become a Kodak CAB member will need to sign a simple confidentiality agreement.
- You will have access to a private CAB forum for easy networking and communication with the other CAB members.
We look forward to collaborating with you and as always, we thank you for your continued loyalty to Kodak Print Solutions.
Kodak reserves the right to modify or dissolve the CAB program at any time. Confidentiality agreements must be signed in order to become a member. There are no membership fees or out of pocket costs to participate. CAB businesses must be financially stable and in good standings with Kodak at all times.