Kodak will be showcasing its comprehensive portfolio of digital, software, and offset solutions at PRINTING United Expo 2022 from October 19 to 21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Kodak will turn the spotlight on the following solutions at its booth N861:
- The KODAK ASCEND Digital Press will be presented in live demos. ASCEND is the first sheetfed electrophotographic (EP) press designed to print heavy weight substrates at long lengths with CMYK plus cold foil embellishment – or any other of the various print enhancement options available – in one pass. This revolutionary press enables any company to enter the retail/POP and folding carton markets with a more cost-effective solution than current EP presses or flatbed inkjet systems.
- Kodak will run live demonstrations of KODAK PRINERGY on Demand Workflow Solutions, the leading cloud-based automation software which enables printers to increase productivity, cut turnaround times and lower costs. PRINERGY Workflow Software offers powerful automation support for offset, flexo, digital and gravure printing, compatibility with virtually all third-party software and equipment, and connectivity with the broadest range of digital presses.
- PRINTING United visitors can learn about the KODAK PROSPER ULTRA 520 Digital Press, which is powered by groundbreaking KODAK ULTRASTREAM Inkjet Technology and redefines high quality inkjet production printing. With its offset-level quality and high productivity, PROSPER ULTRA 520 is an ideal investment to mitigate the risks posed by supply chain issues and rising prices for energy, aluminum and other raw materials which impact offset plates.
- Another trailblazing inkjet innovation is the new KODAK PROSPER 7000 Turbo Press, the world’s fastest inkjet press, offering print speeds of up to 1,345 fpm or 5,523 A4 pages/min.
- Visitors to the show will also gain a deeper understanding of the advantages of KODAK SONORA XTRA Process Free Plates. Kodak’s next-generation process free offset plate delivers a greatly enhanced image contrast, faster imaging and improved handling robustness, plus sustainability and waste savings in prepress and on press.
- For the growing and highly dynamic market of digital textile printing, the Kodak team presents the KODACOLOR RDTG and EDTG direct-to-garment (DTG) inks as well as a new film-to-fabric ink system which includes KODACOLOR powder, KODACOLOR film, and ink specially designed for use in film-to-fabric applications.
"We look forward to meeting customers, prospects and industry peers again at this long-awaited in-person show," said Jim Continenza, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kodak. "At PRINTING United Expo 2022, attendees will see that Kodak offers a wide range of leading-edge digital print solutions designed to complement conventional offset and ensure ongoing productivity. Kodak remains committed to developing solutions that enable printers to stay profitable today and into the future."
Kodak (NYSE: KODK) is a leading global manufacturer focused on commercial print and advanced materials & chemicals. With 31,000 patents earned over 130 years of R&D, we believe in the power of technology and science to enhance what the world sees and creates. Our innovative, award-winning products, combined with our customer-first approach, make us the partner of choice for commercial printers worldwide. Kodak is committed to environmental stewardship, including industry leadership in developing sustainable solutions for print. For additional information on Kodak, visit us at kodak.com, or follow us on Twitter @Kodak and LinkedIn.
Kodak, ASCEND, KODACOLOR, PRINERGY, PROSPER, PROSPER ULTRA, SONORA, ULTRASTREAM and the Kodak Logo are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company.
Worldwide Public Relations Manager, Eastman Kodak Company
+44 (0) 1923 652727