KODAK Solvent Recovery
Experience, Quality, Commitment to You
A history of experience
Built from a legacy of quality, commitment, and innovation once dedicated to the film manufacturing industry, Kodak Solvent Recovery is now a commercial service provider open to all qualified external manufacturers.
The expertise, technical skill, and engineering the world has come to expect from the Kodak brand now drives innovation in solvent recovery.
Turning cost into capital
The world today demands sustainability in manufacturing. Kodak Solvent Recovery takes this concept to your bottom line.
Our philosophy is built around the principle that all spent solvents and by-products have a value beyond disposal. We remanufacture materials to near virgin specifications - creating a quality solvent intended for use in production applications. A value we share with our customers as a reduced expense or as increased revenue.
Changing the way you manage your material
Just as Kodak has undergone a transformation, the Kodak Solvent Recovery group is about change. Our model changes the paradigm of managing industrial solvents like methanol, ethanol, isopropanol, and acetone. We create value where others see waste. Our strength is managing high volume, high water content, mixed organic streams and extracting the solvent locked within these streams.
What we recycle
- Ethyl Acetate
- Acetate Blends
- Specialty Solvents
Specializing in large volume, low-solid content, mixed organic solvent streams with varying water concentration.
Bringing a manufacturing mindset to reclaiming solvents
- Over 25 Distillation Columns
- Liquid-Liquid Extractors
- Steam Strippers
- Over 50 double-walled storage tanks
- Tank Trailer and Railcar loading/unloading capability
- MACT Compliant air pollution control devices
- Secondary Containment for all transfer stations and process areas
- Automated operations from a central control room
- ISO 9001-2015 Compliant
- ISO 14001 Compliant
- Member – National Association of Chemical Distributors
Eastman Business Park
- Rail served by CSX
- Recently upgraded on-site power generation
- Direct feed Industrial Waste Water treatment
We do the work so you don’t have to
- Samples evaluated at no charge to you
- R&D technical support
- Experienced chemists and technicians
- Accredited labs
- Dedicated engineers that oversee the evaluation and manufacturing process
- Quality Management Practices
- Aligning our capabilities with our customer’s needs
- Tailored processing that produces results
- Toll processing available upon request
Manufactured to virgin quality
- Guaranteed Quality
- Product Specifications upon request
- Blending capability
- Value pricing (contracted rates available)
Contact us to request a preliminary review