KODACOLOR Film-to-Fabric Ink System
Not ready to invest in a full-fledged DTG fabric printing system? Kodak’s Film-to-Fabric printing system can be used with most modified inkjet printers.
Kodak’s system involves three simple components:
- KODACOLOR Powder
- KODACOLOR Film
- Inks specially designed to be used in the film-to-fabric application
The benefits of DTF, like KODACOLOR FTF (Film-to-Fabric) System, include the ability to print on a wide variety of fabrics (e.g. natural fabrics, polyester, nylon, rayon, blends, and cotton); less investment in hardware for startup; and more flexibility to accept customer printing projects.
Reach out to us for more information about the system and where you can purchase Kodak’s FTF printing components.
Why use a direct-to-film or film-to-fabric ink process?
- Whites work better — they’re brighter and cover even dark fabrics well
- White and color inks stay in their lane — don’t worry about one covering the other or impacting the quality of the graphic
- Colors are bright with very high density
- The process is significantly faster than screen printing
- The crock, or touch, is soft, stretchable, and resilient
- The graphics resist sweating, washing, moisture, and rubbing – they stay crisp and gorgeous through multiple wear cycles
- You get great detail and precision – the inks will lay where you put them
KODACOLOR FTF Film
- 30 cm x 50 cm
- 30 cm x 100 cm
- 33 cm x 100 cm
- 60 cm x 100cm
For more information about KODACOLOR Direct-to-Garment Inks and pricing, please contact us.