KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal App
Available for IOS devices The KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal App enables users to remotely log into KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal from anywhere at any time. The intuitive user interface makes it easy for users to navigate through their job list, open their jobs, and review and approve pages. Once pages are approved on the App, INSITE notifies the print provider that the pages are ready for production.
Annotate and Approve on the go.
Available for IOS devices
The KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal App enables users to remotely log into KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal from anywhere at any time. The intuitive user interface makes it easy for users to navigate through their job list, open their jobs, and review and approve pages. Once pages are approved on the App, INSITE notifies the print provider that the pages are ready for production.
Terms and Conditions of Service
(as of December 10, 2018)
Read the following terms and conditions carefully before downloading, installing or using this Software (defined below). Installing the Software indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions, uninstall this app. This Software is available only to individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
This End User License Agreement (“License” or “License Agreement”) is a legal agreement between Eastman Kodak Company (“Kodak”) and you and applies to your use of this KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal software and all related documentation that accompanies this application (“Software”).
Kodak’s licensors refers to any third parties licensing all or any portion of such Software to Kodak. This License is specifically intended for the benefit of Kodak and any Kodak licensors.
1. Grant of License. So long as you are in compliance with this License Agreement, Kodak grants a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to the restrictions set forth below. No rights to the use of any Kodak, or its licensors’, names, logos or trademarks are conveyed by this License. This License Agreement is not for the sale of Software or any other intellectual property. All right, title and interest, and all intellectual property rights in and to the Software is owned by Kodak or its licensors. Except as expressly stated herein, no other rights are granted to you by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, under any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right.
2. Restrictions on Use. You may use the Software only on your personal electronic device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, digital camera, etc.). You may not further redistribute, sublicense, rent, loan or lease the Software to a third party.
3. Copyright. The Software is owned by Kodak, its licensors or its suppliers and protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You may not copy the Software other than as expressly provided in this License. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software, or use any part of the Software for any use other than that for which it was supplied by Kodak, unless specifically authorized by Kodak. You may not modify, adapt, alter, translate, or create derivative works from the Software.
4. Term. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by deleting or otherwise destroying the Software together with all copies in any form. This License will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this License. You agree that Kodak also may, at its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently terminate the License without prior notice to you. Upon termination, for any reason, you agree to destroy the Software together with all copies in any form. Provisions which, by their nature, should remain in effect beyond termination of this License Agreement shall survive.
5. Compliance with Laws and Terms. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the use of the Software and Services. The form and content of pictures, text or other material that you transmit or create products from is governed by applicable laws (such as, those prohibiting child abuse, child pornography, copyright infringement, or invasion of privacy). If you use the Software to transmit material to Kodak, its affiliates, or any third party for printing or product fulfillment or other purposes, you must comply with the relevant terms of service. You may not use the Software to transmit to Kodak, its affiliates, or any third parties any pictures, text or other material that is unlawful, whether a violation of civil rights (such as libel) or criminal law (such as obscenity), or that fosters hatred of any race, religion, ethnicity, age-group, gender or sexuality. You agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold Kodak harmless against any claim arising out of or related to your failure to comply with the terms of this Section 5.
6. Software Features. The Software may contain features that enable Kodak, via the internet, to notify you of available software upgrades, promotions, products and services in which you may be interested; to update product data files and instructional and marketing content in the Software; and to collect non-personally identifiable usage data . The Software may also contain features that enable you to download store locator files, new product themes and product catalogs. You agree that Kodak may utilize these features to provide such notices and updates, permit such downloads and to collect such data, unless you have elected to deactivate the features, if permitted, in the Software.
Please keep in mind that the nature of the Software and services may be interactive, and as part of your use of the Software you will be provided the opportunity to share information and content with third parties. You should use caution when deciding what information and content to share through the Software.
Kodak may share Aggregate Data with vendors who assist Kodak in providing its products and services; with third party business partners with whom Kodak provides joint promotions; with Kodak’s affiliated companies, including any parent or subsidiaries of Kodak; and Kodak may share Aggregate Data if Kodak believes it is necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.), or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; if Kodak believes it would potentially mitigate Kodak’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; if Kodak believes it is permitted by law or if doing so will not violate the law; or if Kodak believes it is otherwise necessary to protect Kodak’s rights or property; or is necessary to protect the interests of other users of the Software. In the unlikely event that all or part of Kodak’s business is sold or acquired by a third party, Kodak will transfer such information to the new business owner.
9. Your Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to this License Agreement, and that all information or material that you transmit through the Software is owned by you, is true, accurate and current, including Login Credentials. You agree that you will not: (i) transmit any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the right to use such materials as provided in this Agreement; (ii) submit any false information or misrepresentation that could result in liability or damage to us or any third party; (iii) submit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, graphic or gratuitously violent, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, encourages conduct that would give rise to criminal or civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) impersonate another person, including submitting their photographs as your own; (v) transmit worms, viruses or other malicious codes; and (vi) violate the terms and conditions of any website or application to which you transmit Images through the Software.
You affirm that you are over the age of 13 and acknowledge that the Software is not available for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you may not use the Software
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The Software is provided to you “AS IS”. Kodak and its licensors do not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume responsibility for operation of the Software, and for the installation, use, upload of content and results obtained from the Software
The Software may contain hypertext links to third-party web sites or information. Kodak does not make any warranty, endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third-party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. Kodak is not responsible for the availability of any such web site or liable for the content thereon. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other web site.
Subject to any applicable legislation which prohibits the following exclusions, KODAK AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or have legislation that imposes certain statutory warranties that cannot be excluded, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of the Software is entirely at your own risk. Under no circumstance will Kodak, its agents, licensors or suppliers be liable to you on account of your use or misuse of, or reliance on, the Software. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL KODAK, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR DEALERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states and countries do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or have legislation that restricts the limitation or exclusion of liability, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. Governing Law. If the Software was obtained in the United States, this License is governed by the laws of the State of New York. If the Software was obtained outside of the United States, this License is governed by the laws of the country in which it was obtained. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
13. Export Law Assurances. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, Sudan, and Syria) or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
14. EUROPEAN COMMUNITY PROVISIONS. If you obtained this Software within a country of the European Community, nothing in this License shall be construed as restricting any rights available under the European Community Software Directive (91/250/EEC).
15. Miscellaneous. Each provision of this License Agreement is severable. If a provision is found to be unenforceable, this finding does not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions, terms, or conditions of this License Agreement. This License Agreement is binding on successors and assigns. Kodak will not be responsible for any non-performance or delay attributable in whole or in part to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. You acknowledge that you have read this License Agreement, that you understand it, that you agree to be bound by its terms, and that the foregoing is the complete and exclusive statement of the License Agreement.
16. If you have questions or concerns about the use of this Software, you may contact Kodak.
Updated October 2016
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Eastman Kodak Company (343 State Street, Rochester, NY 14650, USA, "Kodak"), we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. Kodak is committed to using your personal information appropriately and making Kodak's internet presence a safe and secure place for you to transact online.
Scope of This Notice
This Online Privacy Notice applies to Kodak websites, applications, blogs and other digital offerings. The goal of this Online Privacy Notice is to inform you of the choices you have about the way the information collected is used. It also applies to consumer digital registration cards. For information about other offline data collections, use the contact information noted below.
If you provide your personal information on kodak.com or one of our mobile apps and you indicate your residence is outside the U.S., or if you choose your location using the kodak.com change country link, you may be offered a privacy notice that is specific to your country of residence.
On our co-branded sites (such as those sites where Kodak has presented content together with one of our retail partners), a privacy notice unique to that site may be presented.
Private sites (such as those only available to dealers and distributors) and sites created for our employees (or prospective employees) may also have privacy notices unique to those sites.
Sites maintained by Kodak subsidiaries, affiliates, and brand licensed partners, although linked to kodak.com, have their own online privacy notices.
Your Personal Information
Kodak's goal in collecting personal information about you is, first, to give you a meaningful, enjoyable and personalized website experience and, second, to facilitate the development of new products and services relevant to customers like you. Personal information also allows us to provide better service to you by tailoring our communications to match your interests – deliver more of what you want and less of what you don't want.
Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Explicitly Provide. In order to establish your account, register products, or to participate in various online programs offered through Kodak, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
Information We Automatically Collect. We use common internet technologies such as cookies and beacons to ensure the integrity of our site and to customize portions of the site for you.
IP Address: We analyze IP addresses in the aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information. We do not link IP addresses to your computer's User ID.
Customer Export Order Screening
Kodak employs technology and uses public watch list data obtained from http://mkdataservices.com to screen all export orders in compliance with US Federal and International rules and regulations regarding export controls for denied and restricted parties.
When you use our website or download our mobile apps, you may choose to allow us to obtain your precise location. We use this information to customize our response to your requests. For example, if you are searching for a theater providing film projection services, we will display the ones in your area; we may share your location with third party mapping services (e.g., Apple Maps, Google Maps) to accomplish this. We may also offer automatic (or "push") notifications. We will provide push notifications only to those customers who opt-in to receive such notifications from us. You do not have to provide location information to us or enable push notifications to use any of our mobile apps. If you have questions about location and notification privacy, please contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Using Your Information
Kodak only uses the personal information you explicitly provide to conduct business with you. This includes:
registering you in programs
creating and maintaining accounts
processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders, as applicable
answering your e-mail
providing news about Kodak products, offers, software upgrades, services, tips and projects
analyzing aggregate data to increase our understanding of our customers and our ability to meet their needs
We also use this personal information to
provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us
understand your needs and interests
improve our service
Does Kodak Share Your Information?
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Kodak may share your personal information as follows:
Companies who work on our behalf: We contract with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include order fulfillment, customer survey execution, marketing emails, and information systems management. We also may make aggregate information available to select service providers. Some of these partners may store your data outside of the European Union. In all cases, Kodak’s contracts with these vendors require compliance with applicable laws and best practices and assesses their data protection capabilities.
Co-branded and Partner Pages: Kodak may share information with partner companies who jointly present special offers or promotions on co-branded pages within our site. You will be notified of this sharing when you are asked to furnish personal data on such a page. The partner's use of any information you submit will be governed by the partner's own privacy notice, which you can review before submitting your information
Business Transfers: Kodak reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets, to the extent permitted by applicable law. If the business is sold or transferred, Kodak will give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue providing to you the services or products that Kodak provided.
Law Enforcement: Kodak may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order; to cooperate with government investigations; to help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights of Kodak.
Your Choices about Receiving E-mail
Kodak may send you e-mail about your orders or your account and in response to your questions. Kodak and its subsidiaries may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, provided you agreed to receive such e-mails in accordance with applicable law.
We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference regarding the receipt of promotional e-mail. This option applies to promotional e-mail only, as we may find it necessary to send you e-mail relating to your account, order, product or pricing changes.
Promotional e-mail that you receive from Kodak will tell you how to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. For additional information about declining e-mail from Kodak, visit www.kodak.com/go/suppressemail.
Protecting Your Information
Kodak employees are trained to understand and comply with these controls, and we communicate our Online Privacy Notice, practices and guidelines to our employees. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the internet.
Some of our sites may enable you to participate in public services such as discussion boards, chats, and live events. Please use discretion when posting personal data about yourself when using these services. Be aware that when you disclose personal data at these sites, such as your name, member name, e-mail address, etc., the information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited e-mail. The services are open to the public, and what you post there can be seen by anyone and is not protected. Kodak cannot control the comments that you may receive while you participate in these services. You may find other people's comments to be offensive, harmful or inaccurate.
Some Kodak websites contain links to and from other websites, such as social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Kodak is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Kodak encourages you to ascertain the privacy practices of those websites.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
If you are a registered user, you can review and update your profile using your user name and password. You can also contact your Customer Service Representative.
Social Security Number Protection Policy Statement
Kodak may collect Social Security numbers in the ordinary course of its business. Kodak has implemented reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards to help protect the Social Security numbers from unlawful use and unauthorized disclosure. All associates and contractors are required to follow these established procedures, both online and offline. Access to Social Security numbers is limited to those employees and contractors who have a need to access the information to perform tasks for Kodak. Social Security numbers are only disclosed to those service providers, auditors, advisors, and/or successors-in-interest who are legally or contractually obligated to protect them or as required or permitted by law.
You have the right under applicable law to access, correct, update, erase and block your personal information. In some circumstances, you may have the right to object to processing of your personal information. To exercise your rights please contact email@example.com.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using a Kodak website, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Eastman Kodak Company
13th Floor, Bldg. 7
343 State Street
Rochester, NY 14650-0205
Kodak's Privacy Office will work with you to resolve any concerns you have about this Notice.
Changes to this Online Privacy Notice
Kodak reserves the right to modify this Online Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a prominent announcement on this page or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by e-mail all customers whose personal information we have retained.
KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal App
Kodak Online Privacy Notice