Union Savings Bank better enables bank lines of business with outsourcing from Kodak
- Goal was to streamline operations with the proper application of technology to help the operations and finance teams to do their jobs better.
- Union Savings Bank was consolidating information access that serves multiple applications within the bank.
- Customer signature cards, archived management reports, and other associated images were stored in a proprietary system and format and needed to be converted prior to eliminating the older system.
Services Provided by Kodak
- Core banking systems applications and architecture
- Legacy system database and file formats
- Conversion filters for proprietary data and image formats
- Standardized image file output with associated retrieval indices
- Quality process control for management of critical customer data
- Over 150 gigabytes-worth of information processed and imported into the new architecture
The Bottom Line
- One view customer for all line of business functions within the bank that both enables superior customer service and provides insights for additional revenues.
- Reduced cost through the elimination of legacy systems.
"Kodak was a perfect fit. They knew exactly what we needed and knew how to manage the process for us. That added a lot of value to a time-sensitive project."
Union Savings Bank