Take Pictures Further
Service and Support Banner
Service & Support Main | Frequently Asked Questions Main

Frequently Asked Questions

C-41 Kit For Home User

Does Kodak currently make a small C-41 kit for the home user?
Currently there is no "kit" available for C-41. Each chemical would need to be purchased separately. The mix size we would recommend for a home user would be the 1-gallon size. There are 4 chemicals needed to develop C-41 color negative film:

  • KODAK FLEXICOLOR Developer Concentrate (Catalog # 1927698)
  • KODAK FLEXICOLOR Bleach III ( Catalog # 1424654)
  • KODAK FLEXICOLOR Fixer & Replenisher ( Catalog # 1565175)
  • KODAK FLEXICOLOR Stabilizer & Replenisher (Catalog # 8568792)

Kodak and Flexicolor are trademarks.

Frequently Asked Questions provide information of limited or specific application. Responsibility for judging the applicability of the information for a specific use rests with the end user.