Take Pictures Further
Service and Support Banner
Service & Support Main | Frequently Asked Questions Main

Frequently Asked Questions

Developing Super 8 Film

Where can I get my super 8 film developed ?
Qualex Corporation offers a service called Kodak Premium Processing (KPP). They will process Super 8, regular 8 mm, and 16 mm films in the United States at the following location. Please contact them directly for specific information on service and prices.

Qualex Corporation
Kodak Premium Processing
16-31 Route 208
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(800) 345-6973

This source is provided for information only and does not imply recommendation by Eastman Kodak Company, nor reflect upon the quality of products or servcies offered.