KODAK PROFESSIONAL RFS 3600 Film Scanner
- 100/120V, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A
- 220/240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- UL, CSA, TUV, CE
- L: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
- W: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- H: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- 3.4 lbs., (1.5 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Minimum System Requirements|
- 300 MHz Pentium
- 128 MB of RAM
- 200 MB of free disk space
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 5.0 LE or ADOBE ELEMENTS 1.0.
- 800x600 Screen area, 16-bit color display (higher color setting recommended)
The KODAK RFS 3600 TWAIN Data Source has been tested on
systems using the following MICROSOFT Operating Systems:
- WINDOWS 98 Second Edition (SCSI and USB)
- WINDOWS NT 4.0 Service Pack 5 (SCSI only)
- WINDOWS 2000 (USB Only)If you have administrator rights on
your WINDOWS 2000 PC, you may install and operate this TWAIN
Data Source when you are logged on using your system account.
If your WINDOWS 2000 account is a Power User account, your
system administrator must install the RFS 3600 TWAIN Data
Source software. Then, your administrator must change your
account and give you "Modify" privileges to the folder:
- WINDOWS XP Home and Professional (USB only)Your System Administrator must install the software and connect the scanner. The Administrator may use the XP Professional Upgrade, New or Full Installation option. After the New Hardware Wizard has completed its procedure, a common User may log on and run the RFS 3600 software.
- WINDOWS XP Home Edition (USB only)Your system must have a New Installation (option on the WINDOWS XP Upgrade Version CD-ROM) or a Full Installation (WINDOWS XP Full Version CD-ROM).
- POWER MACINTOSH Computer, 300 MHz
- OS 8.5.1, OS 8.6, OS 9.
Note: Not OS X compatible.
- 128 MB DRAM
- 200 MB of available hard disk space
- Operates with SCSI II or USB Interface