- Striking, distinctive metallic eye-catching look
- Increased color gamut for rich impact and intense blacks to enhance print appeal
- Optimized for digital printing
- Consistent results and efficient operations: improved calibration robustness, low replenishment rate, less waste
- Exceptional sharpness: type, graphics, images
- Drives commercial sales interest for standard and pop-up displays
- Expands portrait print options, accenting quality and developing new business
- State-of-the-art image stability* (100 years in typical home display, 200 years in dark storage, one to five years for commercial display)
||Based on product application including specific light levels and temperature conditions.
KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Metallic VC Digital Paper features improved emulsion components as compared to our original-generation KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Metallic Paper.
Professionals who seek distinction for commercial and portrait output as a means to expand business have a new dimension to offer their clients. The glossy finish and metallic-looking appearance of this paper create images with exceptional visual interest and depth, which are sure to appeal to both photographers and display designers. Photographers have described the look as “chrome on paper.”
ENDURA Metallic VC Paper uses a proprietary combination of film laminate layers to produce three-dimensional, outstanding, lasting images on an ultra-bright background. Its professional emulsion set provides extreme sharpness, brightness, and color saturation with an intense black density that increases visual appeal. Try it for a wide range of applications – from portraits (sports, special events, youth and wedding) to commercial uses, such as print runs, press kits, photo décor, pop-up and display images.
More about ENDURA Metallic VC: