The one choice for once-in-a-lifetime moments.
Event Imaging Solutions (EIS), a Kodak company, is dedicated to helping you build and manage your special event and keepsake photo business. With a KODAK Solution, you benefit from our high-performance digital imaging system, retail expertise, marketing knowledge and technical know-how – all backed by 100 years of Kodak quality, service and support.
End result: a perfect way to both enhance your guests’ experiences and maximize your venue’s profit potential.
- From November 14-18, we will participate in the amusement industry’s largest worldwide gathering—the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2006 Annual Conference and Trade Show at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Our booth number is 1667 located in Hall C. We will show our newest technology, service offerings and products assortments. In addition, we will demonstrate our product by taking special photographs of trade show guests.
- On November 2, 2006, Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK - News) and Six Flags (NYSE: SIX - News) announced a long-term strategic relationship under which Kodak will become a Six Flags Corporate Alliance Partner and the exclusive supplier of consumer and souvenir photo products and services to U.S. Six Flags branded theme parks. In addition, Kodak and Six Flags will cooperate to implement a variety of innovative marketing and promotional initiatives beginning in the 2007 operating season:
- Through this new agreement, Kodak will manage the in-park photography
experience at Six Flags parks. Drawing on Kodak's team of expert
photographers and state of the art technology from Kodak's Event
Imaging Solutions Group (EIS), Six Flags guests will be able to create
lifelong photo memories with friends and family, and with the parks'
Looney Tunes and Justice League characters. Guests can then view and
purchase imaging products from convenient locations within each park.
- Six Flags guests will also be able to access their park photos online
after their visit. Using Kodak's exclusive online imaging system -
KODAK Online Photo Experience - guests will be able to share their
photos and purchase a wide range of personalized photo products and
- Six Flags will pilot a new program at selected parks starting in 2007,
using Kodak's digital technology to enable guests to send ride photos
as email or text messages to their digital devices, receiving them
minutes after completing their ride.
- Kodak will provide Six Flags with KODAK Picture Kiosks; digital
products and services, such as thrill-ride photo capture systems; and
supplies and sales of traditional products, including film and one-
As part of this agreement, Six Flags and Kodak will collaborate on a number of on- and offline co-marketing opportunities. These include Six Flags ticket offers as part of Kodak's "Santa Mall" holiday photo program, featuring kids and Santa Claus at shopping malls across the country; and Six Flags promotional offers in select Qualex photo processing packages distributed by Kodak at all its photo processing locations within a 150-mile radius of Six Flags parks. Kodak will also distribute Six Flags offers to all its customers via email blasts as well as online purchase order confirmations and online newsletters.
"Kodak is thrilled to be working with Six Flags to enable their guests to capture moments and share stories of their visit," said Brad Kruchten, Business General Manager of Retail Printing Solutions and Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. "Kodak is uniquely positioned to capture and enhance the guest experience for Six Flags, both during their in-park visit via our Souvenir Imaging solutions and Consumer Product offerings as well as after their park visit through our compelling internet-based services."
"The Kodak brand is well-known and trusted for preserving and sharing family memories, thereby connecting Six Flags even more strongly to the family audience we're targeting," said Mark Shapiro, Six Flags President and CEO. "This new relationship is also pivotal in that it serves to enhance the in- park guest experience while enabling us to drive revenue per guest."
- Six Flags, Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company. Founded in 1961, Six Flags is celebrating its 45th Anniversary in 2006. Six Flags, Inc. is a publicly-traded corporation (NYSE: SIX - News) headquartered in New York City.