1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Kodak Streamy Awards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/11/10 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 4/11/10 (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes, participants must be a legal resident of any state in the U.S.A. and be, 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household, whether related or not) of Eastman Kodak Company (“Sponsor”), M-Wise, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with this Sweepstakes, and member of their immediate family (parent, child, spouse, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. By participating, you agree to be bound and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter, watch the Streamy Awards on April 11, 2010 and vote for one of the Streamy Award nominees in the Best Ensemble Cast category by texting “CAST1”, “CAST2”, “CAST3”, “CAST4” or “CAST5” to 484848. Votes must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes. Standard text messaging and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Another alternative way to participate is to tweet your vote to @KodakEvents. One (1) winner in total will be awarded a Kodak prize (see section 4 “Prize” for detailed description). The winner is selected at random by an automated system and will be notified via text message. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the time at which the entries are received. All participants will receive a reply text message offering the participants the opportunity to join the Kodak Mobile List, to receive future information and deals from Kodak. Participants who will respond positively to the opt-in offer, by replying “YES” to 484848, will receive a coupon code. The code will entitle 15% savings on eligible items at the KODAK Store. To opt-out participants can text “STOP” to 484848, for help they can text “HELP” and get contact information for live support.
3a. To receive your 15% discount, just add the qualifying item(s) to your shopping cart, enter the Promo Code and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Please note: Promo Code is case sensitive. Offer excludes KODAK Ink Cartridges, the KODAK OLED Wireless Frame and refurbished products. Promo Code may not be transferred, assigned, or sold. Offer valid from through December 31, 2010. Valid only on purchases in the KODAK Store (U.S. only, www.store.kodak.com). Price discounts cannot be combined with other discount offers. If the purchase requirements for more than one discount are satisfied, the highest discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Kodak reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time.
4. PRIZE (1) :
A KODAK Zi8 Pocket Video Camera. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $179.95 General Prize Conditions: The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize is non-transferable, and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner of the prize will be notified by text message and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, and, except where prohibited by law, a liability/publicity release. If any potential winner fails to execute and return all required documents within the time period specified by Sponsor or if he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If due to an error, or for any other reason, more than one winning prize notification is sent or more than one prize is claimed the prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid and non-suspect eligible prize claims received for the prize at issue, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
6. GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its representatives, whose decisions are final and binding, and waive any right to challenge the decisions of such entities regarding any claim of ambiguity in the winner selection process or in these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, fraudulent, or prize claims. Released Parties are not responsible for errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants, Sponsor, or Sponsor representatives. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and M-Wise and their respective business associates, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies and any and all other companies associated with this Sweepstakes and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of a prize.
8. APPLICABLE LAW: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Monroe County, New York.
9. PRIVACY: No personal information will be collected at the time of entry of this sweepstakes.
10. SPONSOR: Eastman Kodak Company, 343 State Street, Rochester, NY 14650.
11. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the winner (available after April 12, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: M-Wise, Inc. 1515 Broadway, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10036. Attn: Kodak Streamy Awards Sweepstakes.