US Government Compliance for US Imports
The supplier's/seller's shipper (ship-from) location and transportation carriage agents should make sure they are in compliance with all US Customs Border Protection and other US Government agency requirements. For your convenience the following Internet websites may be of interest.
Container Security: US Customs - Trade Partnering Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Kodak is a participating Importer in the C-TPAT program. We require our international material suppliers and logistics service providers to meet or exceed C-TPAT Supply Chain Security standards.
- As required by US Customs, a high security seal must be affixed to all (full) loaded
containers bound for the United States.
- All seals must meet or exceed the current PAS ISO 17712 standards for high security
- For more information about these requirements, visit C-TPAT Importer Security Criteria
on the US Customs and Border Protection website.
US Customs Importer Security Filing (10+2)
- US importers must arrange to submit an Importer Security Filing (ISF) with US Customs Border Protection (CBP) for each ocean shipment intended for movement to a US port.
- For more information about this new ruling, visit the US Government CBP website
Wood Packing Material (WPM) Regulations (ISPM 15)
- The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) requires all Wood Packing Materials (WPM)
coming into the US to be heat-treated or fumigated and appropriately marked as such, using
the "IPPC Certified Mark".
- Paper certificates of treatment are not acceptable.
- For more information on these requirements, visit the USDA website.
International Transportation, Packaging and Documentation
Kodak business partners are responsible for following all international laws and regulations
as they apply to transportation and carriage of goods to the ultimate ship-to destination.
If you are unsure of the regulations which apply to your planned shipment, please use the contacts page to obtain additional information.