Eastman Business Park Vehicle Ticket Policy
Individual drivers and their companies will be penalized for tickets received. Vehicles operated on Kodak property must be done so in compliance with the “Eastman Business Park Site Vehicle Driver Safety Responsibilities.” (This form is presented to each drive-in pass holder, who, by signature, acknowledges the requirements and their intention to follow them) Some of the items cited pertaining directly to vehicles from your company include:
- Vehicles (commercial and private), that have more than 4 wheels, must be identified by signs on both sides of the vehicle (12” x 12” minimum) with the company name.
- All drivers must possess a valid driver’s license.
- All posted traffic devices (speed signs, stop signs, life walks, etc.) must be obeyed at all times.
- No smoking inside vehicles. Smoking is only allowed outside the Kodak fenceline.
While these, and many others are common sense, the failure to practice these requirements places both your company and Kodak at unnecessary risk. The key elements of this policy include:
- FIRST VIOLATION: The Kodak Administrator will review the infraction with the company’s Access Coordinator. The violator will be placed on probation for 1 year.
- SECOND VIOLATION: The Kodak Administrator will revoke the driving and parking privileges of the violator for a 3-month period. During this time, no Day Passes will be allowed either.
- THIRD VIOLATION: The violator will be permanently banned from driving within Eastman Business Park and will lose parking privileges as well. No Day Passes will be authorized for this individual.
Flagrant or reckless behavior, such as speeding, can result in immediate revocation of privileges, regardless of previous violations. Numerous violations by employees of your company could result in an all-encompassing revocation of your company’s ability to do business with Kodak.