Vehicle Access to Eastman Business Park
|Eastman Business Park Non-Kodak Employee Drive-in Requirements:
- The only recognized business needs for driving on plant include:
- Delivery or removal of material
- Deliver or move tools
- Shuttle multiple people
- Provide immediate and critical production or information systems support
- Does not include attending meetings, promotion or sales calls
- Kodak transportation systems are the preferred mode of transport for the movement of people and small packages within Kodak Rochester sites.
- All alternatives will be exhausted before individuals are authorized to drive on-site.
- Non-Kodak vehicles may remain on-site only during active use for business.
- Drive-In Passes will be issued for a specific length of time matching the actual business need for on-site access. All Drive-In Passes, at a minimum, require annual renewal.
- Drive-In Passes for personal vehicles must demonstrate a business need supporting an average of 4 in-plant trips per day (20 per week).
Drive-in Pass Classification:
Non-Kodak vehicles entering Eastman Business Park will utilize one of the following 3 pass types.
||Kodak Photo ID Badge Required
||Permits vehicle to enter Eastman Business Park for 1
day. Requires Kodak employee
||An extended term pass
assigned to a non-Kodak
employee performing frequent service at Eastman Business Park. Both General and Restricted.
||Provides immediate vehicle
access for pickup or delivery of
goods, materials, etc. Drivers
not required to possess a Kodak Photo ID Badge. Driver
must provide delivery or pickup
paper work and a valid driver's