Consequences For Not Maintaining Acceptable Rates:
- Contractors that fall below these requirements will be notified by Rochester Site Contracting Office (RSCO) and asked to develop an improvement plan.
- Regular updates with the RSCO will be conducted to monitor progress.
- There will be joint HSE audits by the Contractor and RSCO.
- Contractors that do not meet the established HSE Performance criteria and/or refuse to develop an HSE improvement plan will be prohibited from bidding on future jobs/projects and/or removed from the site for a period of time determined by the Commodity Manager.
- RSCO HSE will provide status reports to Purchasing on the improvement plan and measures.
Please contact the Site Contracting Office for specific information on your company's HSE performance.