Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK) today announced the availability of “Celebrity Cards for a Cause” at KODAK Picture Kiosks nationwide. KODAK and stationery designer to the stars, Bonnie Marcus, teamed up with Angie Harmon, Marcia Cross and Molly Sims to create a special line of KODAK Personal Greeting Cards for the holiday season, where part of the proceeds will benefit the children’s charity of the celebrity’s choice. The “Celebrity Cards for a Cause” are part of the stationery card category at participating retailers.
“We are thrilled to be able to work with such a talented group of women to help give back during the holidays,” said Larry Trevarthen, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, Retail Systems Solutions, Eastman Kodak Company. “KODAK Personal Greeting cards marry designer greeting cards with instant printing and creative personalization. Partnering with Bonnie Marcus to add Celebrity Cards for a Cause at the KODAK Picture Kiosk is another way we offer customers an opportunity to customize and print cards in minutes.”
Customers have the option to choose any of the celebrity designs*, each benefitting charities in need this holiday season:
*Celebrity Cards can be found at the Kodak Picture Kiosk within Christmas Photo Card Collection. Look for the tab labeled “Bonnie Marcus Cards for a Cause”
“I am honored that Angie, Marcia and Molly have each chosen to partner with me to create beautiful designs for the KODAK Picture Kiosk this holiday season,” said Bonnie Marcus, founder of BONNIE MARCUS COLLECTION. “Not only are we able to give back to amazing charities, we are also able to offer gorgeous cards that can be personalized thanks to Kodak’s technology.”
KODAK Personal Greetings
KODAK Personal Greeting Cards are the ultimate in convenience; simply touch the screen on the Kiosk, select an occasion and the style of card you prefer and begin the personalization process. Available on KODAK Picture Kiosks in stores around the country, the experience offers a variety of cards to choose from and edit, allowing customers to add their own photos to many of the cards right from FACEBOOK™, PICASA Web Albums® and the KODAK Gallery.
Creating your personalized greeting card can be done in three easy steps:
- At a KODAK Picture Kiosk in a participating retailer, choose the occasion, style of card and design. To find a participating retailer near you, visit: http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=7965&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=15262
- Edit the sentiment if you wish – even add your own photo or a friends from FACEBOOK (in compliance with FACEBOOK Privacy rules).
- Push print and the card is ready to go in seconds.
Choose from a variety of greeting card styles:
- Stationery Collection: Say it your way. Add your own words, or a photo if desired, to cards and invitations. Designs are available for all occasions.
- Writeable Designs Collection: Showcase your message in style. Write your message in fun spaces – words in the sand, names in the clouds and more! Customize cards and invitations for any occasion.
- Photo Greetings Collection: Say it with a photo. Accessing your FACEBOOK photos is easy at the Kiosk. Create meaningful cards and invitations showcasing your own personal photo and message.
To find a KODAK Picture Kiosk in your area, or for more information on KODAK Personal Greeting Cards as well as many other new, fun and easy ways to tell your story with pictures and words, please visit http://www.kodak.com/go/kiosk
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
To learn more, visit the newly redesigned http://www.kodak.com and follow our blogs and more at http://www.kodak.com/go/followus.
© Kodak 2011. KODAK, KODAK Picture Kiosk, and KODAK Gallery are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company.
PICASA Web Albums is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.