Eastman Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging.
We provide hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets.
With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovation solutions portfolio, and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their businesses and enjoy their lives.
Though Kodak has mostly been known for its historic role in photography, the company has served imaging needs of numerous industries since the early 1900s. Kodak's current portfolio is based on deep technological expertise developed over the years in materials science, deposition and digital imaging science.
Using this expertise, the company that delivered the first roll film and the first digital camera is now delivering leading solutions for today's business customers.
Today we are building new growth businesses based on our technology and the value of the Kodak brand.
Eastman Kodak has seven business divisions.
- Print Systems Division, our largest division includes:
- Plates, including SONORA;
- Equipment Service;
- Computer to plate devices;
- Electrophotographic printing solutions; and
- OEM toner
- Enterprise Inkjet Systems Division
- KODAK PROSPER Systems and components;
- KODAK VERSAMARK Systems and components;
- Print on Demand Solutions (PODS); and
- Ink and service annuities
- Micro 3D Printing and Packaging
- Software and Solutions Division
- KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions; and
- Kodak Technology Solutions
- Consumer and Film Division
- Motion picture and commercial films;
- Consumer inkjet solutions;
- Brand licensing;
- Synthetic chemical
- Intellectual Property Solutions Division
- Eastman Business Park Division
- A 1,200 acre innovation hub and manufacturing center
- 16 million square feet of manufacturing, distribution, lab and office space
- 64 companies with more than 5,000 employees working in the Park
- Tremendous access to water, waste management, electricity, steam and chilled water
- Excellent access to talent, workforce development program on-site
- 500 miles from 30% of the population of the USA and Canada